Joined a protest
Went topless on the Mediterranean
Renewed our wedding vows in a foreign country
Walked on a black sand beach
Discovered alternative medicine venues
Led the boys in the band
Meditated at the Coral Sea
Took a nap in Luxembourg Gardens
Helped to deliver...
You never know where life just might lead you when you take your hands off the wheel. As a little girl I dreamt of traveling around the globe, learning from and meeting new people of all skin types and languages. I wondered what it would be like to live in a foreign country. But they were just dreams of a little girl.
Until one day when I let go, the door opened and I decided to walk through it. In January of 2014 my husband and I threw in the towel and bought a plane ticket and never looked back. Our furniture and belongings all sold and with 50 pounds of clothing to our name we began a journey of growth, spiritual awakening, and self-discovery.
You may have dreamt of the same thing or maybe something different yet still you hold tight to the reigns. Come on this journey with me and let me show you how beautiful, giving and possible your dreams are. Life is waiting for you just on the other side of fear. I know that to be true and I wish it for you.
What you can expect to find here is information on self-discovery, travel and finding your purpose.
- Designing your itinerary: how to, where to, why to and what to expect
- Dining & drinking, chef interviews, recipes, world etiquette
- Where’s the sheet? Guide to cultural understanding and tolerance
- Language-what you need to know
- Travel tips on packing, staying connected to home, money, internet
- Discussions on emotional intelligence and self-awareness
- Meeting new people from different cultures, religions, countries
- Overcoming fears and limiting beliefs
- From wondering to wanderlust
- What I know for sure
- The journey from being fearful to fearless
- Knowing when to ask for help
- My story may be your story
- Finding your WHY
- A shift in perception, a journey into self-care
- Living and travelling with a chronic illness
- Natural remedies and lifestyle for healthy living
- Embracing life with bugs
- The path to spiritual awareness
- Health insurance, doctor visits, medications